Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Are Ashton And Demi Still Married

Un po 'd'arte ... Che mi piace! Collection

© M. Ryden

* Is the very incredible new
Mark Ryden piece Revealed at the Paul Kasmin Gallery " booth at Art Basel Miami : The" Incarnation.

* It is true that I do not speak More often events and exhibitions .. And I regret it a bit.
But I have so much to tell you that it is indeed a pity that I have managed to do. And so here I am, to show you a preview of the new array of great
Mark Ryden .
This beautiful book is huge and exposed to the Paul Kasmin Gallery and has already been sold for the modest figure of $ 900,000 to the Art Basel Miami
! ° __ °
My dream of buying a Ryden, one day, I must say that it is becoming more and more impossible, hey?

I do not know if I like it or not ... Tecnicas, Ryden is always a monster.
And the basic idea is not bad ... bof ... But I found some more empty rispects works précédentes.En has done, is very similar to the tables had to Tokyo to gallery Tomio Koyama . ... Fine but anime.Ma Personal opinion, eh?

* E 'un po' di più che non parlo expo effettivamente.Ho talmente aunt cose da dirve sul resto che è un gran peccato che non sono più riuscita has not pento farlo.E me un po '.
E cosi, eccomi which allow mostrarvi, in anteprima, it nuovo pezzo che ha fatto Mark Ryden
Exposed by Paul Kasmin Gallery, has already been sold for the modest sum of $ 900,000 to Art Basel Miami.
My dream one day to buy a Ryden I have to say this becomes increasingly impossible, I guess.
still do not know if I like it or not this new piece ... Tecnimente, Ryden is a monster.
And the idea is not bad ... But I find it empty than his previous works, and very similar to those that had the gallery in Tokyo Tomio Koyama , in fact.




© F. Hiemstra

* And next weekend

are simultaneously Femke Hiemstra 's "Hello Dachshund" and Junko Mizuno ' s "Desert Woman" at Roq la Rue Gallery

* And by an expo I wait with great anticipation: Femke Hiemstra and Junko Mizuno to gallery Roq la Rue.
Expo will begin Friday, December 11th!
I know I can not buy anything, but this time it will be hard to keep me .. I know! __;
I love and adore Femke Junko.Que battle inside me! Sigh ... Et que je dois tell the avant-première de Femke est grandiose!

* And here an expo that I look forward to have a little 'time: Femke Hiemstra and Junko Mizuno the gallery Roq la Rue.
The expo will begin this Friday, December 11!
So 'that I will not' buy anything, but this will keep me hard .. I know. Femke
I love and adore Junko.Che battle! Sigh ...
And I must say that the preview of Femke is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment